Confident Career Booster Session
A 90-minute session that will help you boost an area of your career and working life. Or it can cater to a current problem you are struggling with.
Or a Two-hour session to help create a concrete plan and allow you to develop a strategy to help you move forward with your career whilst being career confident.
Benefits of the Career Booster session:
- You can move on to the next phase of your career.
- Get the boost you need to fulfil a promotion or pay rise.
- Explore if their current role and career is really something they want to pursue long term.
- Gives you a confidence boost to move into the next phase..Help them address short term goals e.g. a new job, applying for promotion or feel more confident about their career decisions.
- Gives you Bespoke Careers advice to help you feel more confident about where you want to go next.
This session is for you if you are:
- Looking for a promotion.
- Looking to transform to the next stage of their career. (for example, moving from a junior to mid management position or a to senior position.
- Looking for a pay rise and additional work benefits.
- A higher achiever who completes work quickly and effectively and is looking for more responsibility.
- Needs a boost of confidence at work and with their on-going career progression.
- Looking to redesign your definition of career confidence.
- Is bored at work and wants a fresh start in a new job.
- An action plan will be emailed to you after the session to help keep you accountable.
- 2 emails after session to help check in with you and see how you are getting on.
The cost of a 90 minute session is £157
The cost for a 2 hour session is £197
If you request this session in person, please let me know but it can also be done over Skype too. For more information about career mentoring please visit the Passion Finder career mentoring page here.
To find out more a book an 1 hour free Consultation this is an application only call.
You can book a 1-hour consultation with me if you are interested in getting 1:1 career mentoring with me. This is an application only call as I will be asking you a few questions before the call via email. Please note this is not a careers counselling session. I will be asking you certain questions which are:
- around your vision of a dream career.
- your current situation
- blocks and challenges
Then towards the end of the call I will ask you if you want to find out my career mentoring and mindset services.