Confident Career Booster Session
A Two-hour session to help create a concrete plan that allows you to develop a strategy to help you move forward with your career whilst being career confident.
Benefits of the Career Booster session:
- You can move on to the next phase of your career.
- Get the boost you need to fulfil a promotion or pay rise.
- Explore if your current role and career is really something you want to pursue long term.
- Gives you a confidence boost to move into the next phase of your career and helps you address short term goals e.g. a new job, applying for promotion or feeling more confident about your career decisions.
- Bespoke Careers advice to help you feel more confident about where you want to go next.
This session is for you if you are:
- Looking for a promotion.
- Looking to transform to the next stage of their career. (for example, moving from a junior to mid management position or a to senior position. )
- Looking for a pay rise and additional work benefits.
- A higher achiever who completes work quickly and effectively and is looking for more responsibility.
- Needs a boost of confidence at work and with their on-going career progression.
- Looking to redesign your definition of career confidence.
- Is bored at work and wants a fresh start in a new job.
- An action plan will be emailed to you after the session to help keep you accountable.
- 2 emails after session to help check in with you and see how you are getting on.
The cost for this 2 hour session is £197 over Skype
This cost for this Session in Person is £227 and will be in central london.
If you request this session in person, please let me know but it can also be done over Skype too. For more information about career mentoring please visit the Passion Finder career mentoring page here.
To find out more book an free Consultation this is an application only call.
You can book a 20 minute consultation with me if you are interested in doing session with me. This is an application only call as I will be asking you a few questions before the call via email. Please note this is not a careers counselling session but a call to see if you are a right fit for this session and for us to get to know each other.
To book a call please click on the tab below.