Career Clarity Session
A Five hour intensive session that helps you get clarity on what you really want in your career.
Are you unsure about what you really want in your career ?
Feel lost and confused about their career and not sure what your next steps could be?
Want to get clear on what it is you really want?
Are you unhappy at work and know you want more you just don't how to create more of what you want?
Need guidance to help you get to where you actually want to want to be?
The main aims of this session are:
1. Figuring out what you want.
2 Creating a plan to help you get there.
3. Establishing your personal "Why" and its importance in creating what you want.
The benefits of this session are:
- An intensive 5 Hour session with 4 hours of career counselling bespoke to your needs
- Ideal if you are thinking of changing your career but need some validation around this.
- Thinking about creating a business but want to get clarity around this.
- A follow up call two weeks after the session to see how you are doing.
- Careers advice, information and counselling bespoke to your needs.
- We will look at your beliefs, values and what you really want out of life.
- Visualizations and creative methods to help you get clear on your future.
- Confidential, impartial advice and guidance.
- Positive and realistic ways to move forward including building a action plan during the session
This is session is not for if you are:
1. Not Willing to take on any suggestions and recommendations that may come up and are not open minded to new ways of thinking.
3. Not willing to make necessary changes.
4. Not willing to make a financial investment and commitment to your future.
5. If you need on-going support for your career journey. The Passion Finder may be a better solution for this.
6. Not for you if you know certain self-limiting beliefs are holding you back and you need more guided support around this.
7. Have other personal things going on in your life and career and know a one off intensive is not enough to help transform your career in the long term.
This session is for you if you are:
1. An ambitious woman who is 100% ready for change and transformation.
2. Knows she needs to change her situation but needs an accountability partner and someone to mentor her to get there.
3. Very self-motivated and ready to change their life for better and know certain areas of their life could be better.
4. A woman who is looking to get clear on what she wants and take positive and affirmative action to this sooner rather than later.
5. A woman who already has an idea of what they want they just need a session to help kickstart this for them.
6.Thinking of the process of doing something new they just need some short-term support to get there.
7. If you have been putting off your career progression for years as opposed to a year or 6 months etc.
8. You are driven and motivated you just don’t know what could be the next phase of your career.
In this session we will:
- Work together to help you find out what you really want.
- Look at your values, beliefs and what may be holding you back.
- Visualize your dream job or career, what it will look like and where will you be.
- Develop a plan around how to focus on your dream life and career.
- Arrive at 2- 3 action points that you can take away with you after the session.
- Afternoon tea included in the final hour of this session as a optional treat.
- A few days after session you will be emailed a action plan and summary of the session itself.
- This service also includes a 10 minute follow up call two weeks after the session to check in on your progress and agree further support from me, if needed.
£497- 5 Hours with me in person in Central London at Waterstones Piccadilly and afternoon tea at Fortnum and Mason London
£397- 4 hours over Skype without afternoon tea
Payment options are available on request.
Please note the Career Clarity session is also included in the Passion Finder program but this one-off session is more suited to someone who is looking for a short-term resolution to their career needs.
Follow up sessions aren't included in this session but can be arranged subject to you individual needs.