Job Hunters Must Haves
These services are for you if you are job hunting and want support to become a brilliant job candidate! This is specifically designed around highlighting your unique selling points as a potential employee and helping you land the job you really want.
- Are you struggling to get back into the job market?
- Feel that you are applying for jobs but don’t hear back from anyone and wonder why?
- Have joined recruitment agencies and online sites but no one rings you and you feel frustrated by the lack of their support?
- Are not sure if your current CV demonstrates what you really have to offer and if its getting noticed by the right employers.
- Have been out of work for a while maybe due to illness, having a baby or for other reasons and have lost your confidence in applying for jobs and just generally feel overwhelmed by it all?
- Or maybe you have been in the same job for a number of years and just need to get a new job but have no idea how to do this.
These services can help you by addressing key areas in your job hunt. Such as:
Your CV: what does it look it? What language needs to be on it and what doesn’t? Is it in the right format and does it attract employers.
What job hunting methods are you already using? If you feel what you are doing isn’t working we will work together to address what’s going on and why it’s not working.
Do you get called for interviews but for reasons you can’t understand you let yourself down here? How do you prepare for an interview and what can you do to avoid the common pitfalls of interview errors.
- You’re unsure about how to approach recruiters and what other methods you can use to attract employers online maybe through LinkedIn etc.
Two Tailor made CV services especially designed to help teach you the main concepts of a CV and how to approach a key stage of your job hunt.
CV Check £67
I will read your current CV for your and make suggestions on the actual CV and send this back to you electronically. You will then need to make the changes yourself.
- This service is for anyone who is actively looking and wants to make the adjustments on their CV themselves.
- If you want your CV to be checked by someone professional but not rewritten or amended.
- Is a service that can be done within 48 hours or less of payment and is good for those of you who may just need minor adjustments to their CV.
CV Coaching session £127
This session is designed to help teach you how to craft and put your CV together.
- This is a 1 hour and 30 minute session where we look at your current CV together and go through CV Format, language and layout etc.
- Specific bespoke job hunting advice tailored around your CV for example if you belong to a particular field how can you summarise and articulate this in your personal statement.
- Advice round how to reduce a long CV into a 2 page and why this is so important.
- This session will teach you how to write your CV and what is necessary for you to be noticed by a recruiter or employer.
- What makes this service different is as well as getting support during the session you be given a CV pack which includes CV templates and additional information on how to craft your ideal CV.
- A check is not included in this session but you will get verbal feedback from me during the session how you can make it attractive.
- An important aim of this session is to help you understand what type of CV is best suited to you and how you amend it and get called for future interviews.
- You will learn how to create the CV you want and it understand how to write it in a way that shows your unique personality because you will have the understanding of how to this after the session.
Specific Job Hunting Services
This services have been designed in mind to help with interview prepartion so you can ace that interview and get a new job and be potentially headhunted on Linkedin
Interview preparation session - £77
This session is ideal for you if you are nervous about an upcoming interview or haven’t been to an interview in a while and just want to refresh these skills and make yourself marketable to current employers.
- This 50 minute session will be bespoke to your own needs.
- You can go away with feeling confident about how to answer certain questions.
- This session will help you understand what your values are and what you want to bring to the organisations you hope to work for.
- Allow you understand why preparing for an interview is key. It’s said that the best person for the job isn’t always offered the job role but the one who comes most prepared for the interview, who does.
LinkedIn Skype session £77
This session is for anyone who wants to get headhunted and noticed through the power of LinkedIn.
- During the 50 minute session we will look at what your current LinkedIn profile looks like.
- If you need to it make look more attractive what you can do to grab potential employers’ attention.
- What are some of features on the site that you can use to connect with other members and how can you approach them.
These services are for you if you:
1. Looking for a new Job
2. Want to improve your current job status and possibly up level
3. Need Job hunting support and advice
These services are not for you if:
1. Need advice about recruitment and are looking for specific jobs
2. You want to apply to a new field of work and change your career. (The Career Clarity session or Passion Finder is more suitable for this)