So, I feel really grateful for this opportunity and have to say a massive thank you to Nadine from Home of understanding. I have only recently connected with Nadine and I love the range of content on her great blog. Check out her blog here
I have been blogging since 2010 and have had several blogs so its nice that my official business blog is being recognised and Nadine was very lovely about it means a lot.
I am sharing the rules below here.
1.Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site
2.List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
3.Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
4. Notify the nominees about their nominations
These are the 11 questions Nadine asked me
1. What is the next place you want to visit/travel to?
So many answers to this one but for now I would love to go to Helsinki. It’s a really interesting place and I remember watching Travel Man with Richard Ayoade and Paul Rudd and realizing it’s a city that has many layers and I want to learn more about. Plus am a sucker for modern architecture
2. How many books do you own (estimate is fine)?
Not all my books are in my current home as some are still in the home I grew up in. After I got married, I only brought a fraction of those books. A rough estimate including the ones in my original home 50.
3. Would you rather fight a polar bear or a crocodile? Eek do I have to ☹!! Totally not going to win on either and after seeing The reverent I don’t think bears actually play fair. So, I would say crocodile. Because at least I could hold down it’s mouth.
4. When was the last time you did something spontaneous and what was it?
Nothing too exciting on this one but the last spontaneous thing I have done recently was to reach out to an old friend who I haven’t seen in more then 10 years 😊!! I had mentioned them to a current friend and she said I should contact them so I did.
5. Who do you look up to?
So many people but most recently Ruth Bader Ginsburg Because of how she changed law for both genders and is someone who did it quietly yet is so mighty.
6. What was the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
This is hard one as have two in my mind. The Taj Mahal in India never seen anything like it and Florence St Mark’s square because it’s so picturesque.
7. What was the nicest compliment you ever gave?
Don’t ever change for anyone. You are perfect just the way you are.
8. How many technical devices do you possess?
I have 5 in total.
9. What is your favorite foreign cuisine?
Complete foodie and a hard one for me but would have to say it’s a cross between Thai and Vietnamese food.
10. What is a song you would blast in the car with open windows in summer?
Definitely showing my age now but properly because I love the movie Back to the future and it reminds me of the summer and yes, it is a bit cheesy Power of love – Huey Lewis and the News
11. Do you believe in fate? Why or why not?
Yes and No. I believe fate can impact on us somewhat but we are also responsible for creating our fate through our actions. There are some things we can’t control in life but we can control how we react to situations.
So now that I have answered these great questions here are my nominations. All these nominations have different areas of expertise from business to health, career and so much more.